Customized Medical Business Loan
The medical field can be incredibly profitable and highly rewarding for those who combine a passion for their clients with a keen sense of business acumen. Behind every great medical facility, clinic, hospital, or other medical institution, is a basic business model that requires revenue generation and expense control. At times, though, leaders of medical businesses must partner with a responsible and reliable small business lender to support business growth, and the choice of lender is an absolutely crucial decision to ensure the future health of the business.
If you own, operate, or manage a medical business, you certainly understand the need for flexible small business capital. Contact National Funding today to see how a customized medical business loan will help your organization grow and thrive within your competitive field. From replacing medical equipment to generating more business through marketing, you’ll need to invest in your medical business in order to attract new clients and retain your existing customers.
When you partner with us, you will experience what it means to work with a leader in small business lending.
Some Ways to Use Medical Practice Small Business Loan:
- Increase your presence within your field through targeted marketing activities
- Refurbish your existing medical business to enhance curb appeal and create a better experience for your clients
- Invest in human capital first
- Pay your practice’s taxes
Regardless of how you choose to allocate your medical business loan, you’ll certainly appreciate our easy, no-obligation application process, quick funding of up to $500,000, and flexible lending programs. Contact us today to take the first step towards growing your medical business with National Funding.
Some Key Benefits of a Medical Practice Business Loan Include:
- A quick and simple application process: Complete your small business loan application in a matter of minutes. Provide us 3 months of your business's bank statements. You'll receive a lending decision quickly. We know that your most valuable commodity is your time – so we won’t waste one minute of it by asking for unnecessary documentation or information about your business.
- The flexibility that you need: Your business is unique, and no one knows the intricacies of your local market as well as you. So we will work closely with you to design a customized medical business loan that will help your business grow and compete within your field. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to lending, and our incredible loan specialists work hard to create loans that help you to achieve your short, medium, and long-term financial goals.
- High approval rates: We love to say “yes,” and we are able to do so with greater frequency than most lenders on the market today. That's because we are a direct lender. Our in-house processing and underwriting guidelines enable us to look at much more than simply your credit score when making a lending decision. We will work hard to find a way to approve your loan.
Take a few minutes and apply with us today and start the process of acquiring the working capital that you need to give your medical business every advantage. The medical field is a competitive one – but there are so many ways that you can solidify your business and leverage your strengths to emerge as a leader within your local market.
Small Business Loans
When others say no .... National Funding says YES!
National Funding is a direct lender, which means there’s no middleman. We offer the flexibility to create small business loans with terms that meet your specific needs as a borrower. Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when traditional lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who has specific knowledge about your industry and will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
There is no obligation to get started, and no need for collateral or a down payment. Click or call and receive a quick decision and funding in as little as 24 hours1.
Loans from $5,000 to $500,000
No collateral required
Easy, no cost, no obligation application
True to our mission, we encourage you to read the following policies and learn how they affect you as a client.
(1) 24 hours:
Fast approvals and 24 hour funding subject to receipt of required documentation, underwriting guidelines, and processing time by your bank. Funds are deposited into your business checking account as soon as the next business day after approval and acceptance of terms.
(2) Early payoff discounts:
National Funding offers special opportunities for its customers to terminate contracts early and receive a discount in the process. Equipment Finance customers who pay off the total remaining balance early, at any point during the contract, will automatically receive a 6% discount off the total remaining balance. Working Capital customers who pay off the total remaining balance in full within the first 100 days of the contract will automatically receive a 7% discount off the total remaining balance. We do not currently offer a discount on our lease contracts. Customers must pay off the balance in full, be current, and in good standing to take advantage of the discount within the time parameters.
(3) Automatic payments:
Loan payments are withdrawn via Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays.
(4) Wide variety of payment options:
- Equipment Financing: payments are remitted monthly with terms of 2-5 years
- Working Capital Loan: payments can be remitted daily or weekly with terms of 4 months up to 24 months
(5) Huge potential tax savings:
Section 179 tax deduction is a lucrative and important tax break that has been made permanent across the board, under the Protecting America from Tax Hikes Act (PATH Act). In most cases, the IRS allows your equipment lease or loan payments to be 100% tax deductible! You can secure the equipment, tools, and technology that you need, while also taking advantage of significant tax deductions — up to $500,000. Consult your tax professional for more details.
(6) Guaranteed lowest payment:
Pursuant to the terms and conditions specified in these Rules and Restrictions of the Guaranteed Lowest Payment, National Funding guarantees to provide the lowest payment on equipment leased through National Funding, for lease terms from 24 to 60 months, or to pay $1000 towards qualifying executed leases. Lease payment comparisons must be based on a lease in excess of $10,000, for approved equipment, and with the same terms and conditions as those offered by National Funding within seven days that the National Funding terms are issued. To be eligible, customers must provide a competitive lease quote without contingencies, and vendor invoice, and in the name of the lessee within seven calendar days of the date National Funding issues its terms. Guarantee only valid on competitive equipment leases. Equipment finance agreements do not qualify.
In the event that the monthly lease payment amount from the competing lease company or bank is lower than the monthly payment that is being offered by National Funding for the same equipment and pursuant to the same terms, National Funding will verify the validity and accuracy of the competing leasing company’s or bank’s payment options, terms and the vendor quote. National Funding has the option, in its sole discretion, to either beat the competing leasing company’s or bank’s monthly payment rate, or pay $1000 to the lessee. The lessee must provide National Funding with the competing company’s or bank’s signed lease agreement with payment terms/options, and take delivery of the equipment. Payments will be made within 30 days, and lessee is responsible for any taxes.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is available to both new and established customers of National Funding. This offer is valid for new lease applications only. The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is not retroactive — a previously funded equipment lease with National Funding is not eligible for the Guaranteed Lowest Payment. Only non-contingent offers of lease terms and payment are eligible. Offers made to lessee that include subsidization by manufacturers and/or vendors will not be considered in comparing competing offers.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment may be discontinued at any time without notice.
To participate in the Guaranteed Lowest Payment program, if you have a lease agreement and vendor quote which you believe will qualify for the program, contact your National Funding Lease Manager.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot