Charlotte, North Carolina boasts a population of just under 800,000 individuals, and the Charlotte metropolitan area contains over 2.3 million residents. This area offers a tremendous opportunity for small business owners to provide unique products and services to a diverse and accommodating base of clients, and the government is quite friendly to small business owners and those who want to make a difference in the area. Charlotte has emerged as a vibrant financial center on the East Coast of the U.S., with companies like Wells Fargo and Bank of America headquartering major operational centers in the area. For business owners who are looking to make a real impact in the Charlotte area, there are a few key partnerships that must be made – and a connection with a reputable lender of small business capital and equipment financing services is a critical one. At National Funding, we offer several financial programs that are tailored to each individual business. One of these is our equipment financing option that can help your business compete more effectively among other Charlotte-based companies.
Equipment can make or break a business, and having the most up to date and efficient tools and equipment can help your company compete and win new business. Upgrading your equipment can help you produce more product at a lower cost, as well as bolster your sales margins and profitability. Some companies choose to purchase equipment outright, which is certainly an option to consider, yet the majority (over 85% at last count) select an equipment financing or leasing program from a reputable lender like National Funding. Equipment financing and leasing offers several distinct advantages over purchasing equipment outright or completing a traditional installment purchase agreement. Some of the benefits to partnering with National Funding to complete your equipment lease are:
- Gain favorable tax advantages through the Section 179 tax code: This tax benefit may allow you to write off a sizeable amount of your equipment purchase – effectively lowering your tax liability and saving you money.
- Our one-page application process allows you to apply for an equipment lease of $100,000 or less with a quick and easy, one-page document.
- There is virtually no limitation on the type of equipment you can lease – whatever will make your business run more smoothly and meets our generous underwriting terms is acceptable by us!
- You won’t have to place additional burdens on your personal and business credit with equipment financed through National Funding. In fact, you’ll find that our process is quicker, easier, and more affordable than you’d ever find with a bank or credit union.
- Leasing allows for more flexibility if you are considering new equipment, as you have the ability to change out your tools, technology, or equipment if you need to upgrade or modify your existing leased items. This allows you to stay up to date with current market trends – and eliminates you being locked into a long-term commitment with a piece of equipment.
If you own or operate a Charlotte-based business and want to gain a competitive advantage on other businesses in your field, you may want to consider acquiring new or pre-owned equipment. And, if you’re looking to do so and value flexible lease terms, an affordable monthly payment, and the ability to change your desired equipment at any point, a lease through National Funding is the logical answer. Contact us today to begin the application process!