Minneapolis is a fantastic place to own and operate a small business. As the larger city of the “Twin Cities,” Minneapolis has over 400,000 residents within the city limits, and another three and a half million individuals within the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Minneapolis contains the fifth-highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies across the nation, and is a hub for business in between the major cities of Chicago and Seattle. If you own or operate a small business in the area, you’ll want to do everything you can to differentiate yourself from the competition, and one of the best ways to do so is to outfit your business with the tools, technology, and equipment that can improve the efficiency of your whole operation. Instead of laying out large sums of cash to purchase equipment, consider an efficient and affordable equipment lease through National Funding. A lease offers a host of benefits that can positively impact your business from day one – and we’ve been helping small businesses like yours thrive in the Minneapolis market for over fifteen years. Here are a few of the benefits of financing equipment through National Funding:
- A lease, unlike a purchase, doesn’t require you to invest huge sums of money upfront – and a good equipment lease won’t saddle you with insurmountable bills each month.
- Equipment financing can provide serious tax benefits for the smart business owner. The Section 179 deduction has helped business owners acquire equipment, technology, and tooling for years and has reduced tax liabilities along the way. Simply put, an equipment lease often represents a major write-off for the majority of businesses today, and reducing your tax payments is always a positive benefit. Consult your tax advisor for more details on this particular facet of the tax code.
- Leasing can trigger other peripheral benefits. For instance, having low monthly payments coupled with the enhanced efficiencies of new equipment can help you to affordably access markets that you may have thought were unattainable. New clients, more satisfied existing customers, and greater profit margins will all help your bottom-line results.
Financing equipment through National Funding is a simple and time-efficient process. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be one step closer to securing the new or pre-owned equipment that you’ve always wanted:
- First, apply online through our secure application link. We will ask you for some basic information about you and your business. We gather just enough information to make an informed lending or leasing decision. This stage takes mere minutes.
- After you have applied, simply supply us with the necessary documents as indicated in your application and we will provide a decision within 24 hours! You’ll know exactly where you stand, and you’ll be able to start sourcing the equipment, tools, or new technology items that will help your business grow.
- Upon approval, we will fund your equipment lease in a matter of days – and you’ll be on your way to operating more efficiently in no time.
Choose from three unique lease options – the purchase option, dollar buy-out plan, or high-cost lease. No matter what type of equipment you’re looking to acquire, if you are looking for equipment financing in Minneapolis, we can help!