The city of Chicago – the seat of Cook County in the state of Illinois, is our nation’s third most populous city after New York and Los Angeles. Nearly three million residents combine to create a diverse group of individuals who work in a variety of industries in this sprawling metropolis. Chicago also boasts an incredible amount of international and domestic tourism traffic, with an average year seeing between 40 and 50 million visitors. This is a boon to tourism – based businesses, but also helps a wide range of companies grow if they are savvy enough to capitalize on both residents and visitors alike. One of the most important factors to running an effective business in the city of Chicago is providing your customers with convenient payment options that help facilitate quick and easy point-of-sale purchases and safe and secure transactions. At National Funding, we offer a comprehensive suite of merchant services programs in Chicago to help support businesses and create additional opportunities for sales.
Many small business owners think that you have to be a large conglomerate or massive national chain in order to effectively integrate high-quality and affordable merchant services programs into storefronts or e-commerce sites. The exact opposite is true – businesses of all types and sizes can benefit from merchant services packages. Our merchant programs include a range of features, such as:
- Credit card processing – quickly and securely allow your customers to use their credit cards at your point-of-sale system. Whether you provide goods or services in a brick and mortar location or through an e-commerce site, you will be able to provide a payment solution for your customers that provides convenience and protection on one.
- Check processing – merchant services includes much more than simply credit card processing, you’ll also be able to accept traditional checks as a form of payment. Our systems help reduce chargebacks or bad checks through optional verification programs that can save you money in the long run.
- PIN debit – accept debit cards from clients and tap into one of the most popular payment options on the market today. In fact, more than 80% of domestic consumer transactions are conducted using either a debit or credit card, meaning cash isn’t as prevalent as it once was.
- Gift and loyalty card programs – offering gift cards allows you to virtually guarantee future business, while providing your clients with an easy and efficient gift that can be provided to others. Loyalty card programs can be supported through your merchant services terminal and will help you attract and retain clients with ease.
- Hardware and software solutions – we provide all of the credit card processing hardware and support software to keep your business operating efficiently. A simple interface, intuitive software, and next-day funding are hallmarks of our credit card processing packages.
To provide the absolute best experience for your clients, make sure that you contact the experts at National Funding today. We will design a merchant services program that will help your Chicago-based business thrive in the ultracompetitive local business environment. Contact us today to get started.