Officially known as the City of Minneapolis, and comprised of more than 400,000 residents, Minneapolis is a vibrant and culturally diverse city that lies across the banks of the Mississippi River. The greater Minneapolis metropolitan area, known as the Twin Cities, contains more than 3.8 million individuals who live, work, and attend school in one of the city’s many diverse neighborhoods. This scenic area is considered a primary business center between the cities of Chicago and Seattle, and it contains the fifth highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in America. If you own or operate a business in Minneapolis, you understand how important it is to provide a customer experience that is second to none in your area.
One component of this experience revolves around your client’s ability to pay for your goods or services via credit card, debit card, check, or more. Some businesses still rely on a cash-only method that can severely limit the potential for growth in the area. Other companies currently use credit card processing, but are stuck with high interchange rates and exorbitant monthly fees through their current provider. If you are looking for merchant services in Minneapolis, reach out to the experts at National Funding today. We will help you by creating a custom tailored merchant services program that will include a comprehensive suite of features, such as:
- Credit card processing – ensure that you are fully capable of satisfying the needs of your clients by offering the latest in credit card processing technology at point-of-sale. Our easy to use yet powerful systems are designed to safely and securely process customer payments, while maximizing efficiency and reducing processing costs.
- Check processing – while most individuals tend to steer away from the traditional paper check, there is still a segment of the buying public that prefers to handwrite a check when making a purchase. From the business owner’s perspective, though, checks can be a nuisance as well as a financial liability. Businesses can take a financial loss if a bad check is presented by a customer, so we’ve designed sophisticated verification protocols that you can use to help mitigate the risks associated with accepting paper checks.
- PIN debit – it’s a given these days that businesses will accept debit card payments from customers, so make sure that you are equipped to quickly and easily process debit card purchases. Debit cards are especially common these days as the number of paper check writers has diminished over the years.
- Gift and loyalty card programs – if you are looking to add a new tool to your marketing toolkit, consider the benefits of offering customized gift cards that are redeemable at your business. Your clients can purchase them for their own personal use or as a gift for others – which will help expand your customer base and introduce new clients to your company. Then, you can create loyalty card programs that will help drive repeat business and secure future revenues for years to come.
- Credit card processing hardware and software – At National Funding, we offer a range of merchant processing terminals as well as the related software that you will need on a daily basis. Our hardware is easy to use, rugged, and affordable – and our software is efficient and highly functional. You can create reports, batch out transactions, and transfer funds to your bank account with ease.
Whether you currently use a merchant services provider or you have never accepted credit cards, you’ll want to contact the experts at National Funding. We will create a custom tailored solution for your merchant processing needs that will be both highly affordable and incredibly effective on a day-to-day basis. To obtain a free consultation, simply complete the application above or contact one of our Merchant Account Services experts directly.