888.733.2383 ApplyContact

Merchant Services in San Francisco, California

Merchant Services San Francisco

Visitors and residents alike of the city of San Francisco often marvel at how many people are situated within a relatively small area. San Francisco boasts a land area of only 47 square miles, yet it contains over eight hundred and thirty thousand residents. This equates to nearly 18,000 people per square mile – and that spells a lot of opportunity for smart business owners in the City by the Bay. San Francisco is generally known as the cultural and financial hub of Northern California, and it has been the center of a host of movements over the past several decades.

If you are looking to move your San Francisco-based business to the next level, you’ll want to do everything you can to compete as effectively as possible within your specific market. One of the most important and fundamental services that you can offer your clients is the ability to pay you via debit or credit card. While some business owners like to operate on a cash only basis, studies have shown that billions of dollars are left on the table when companies operate without merchant services programs. At National Funding, we offer a host of reliable, secure, and affordable merchant services hardware and software solutions that will help your business emerge as a leader in the San Francisco area. Some of our services include:

  • Credit card processing: if you have never offered credit card processing at your place of business, our systems are the ideal solution. They offer the perfect balance of affordability and performance, while delivering long-term reliability and a minimal upfront investment.
  • Check processing: while more than 80% of contemporary shoppers choose to use a debit or credit card at point-of-sale, this leaves nearly 20% who still use cash or checks. Make sure that you are equipped to handle those customers who still want to use traditional paper checks by using our check processing services. We will help you mitigate risk associated with accepting checks by integrating sophisticated electronic verification protocols that help weed out bad checks and problematic customers.
  • PIN debit: the basic debit card is the go-to purchasing tool for a large percentage of customers today. To make the point-of-sale process as positive as possible, they sure that you are able to easily and securely accept PIN-based debit purchases. Accepting debit cards may seem like a no-brainer these days, but lack of debit card processing can leave a lasting and negative impression upon customers.
  • Gift cards and loyalty programs: if you’d like to expand your product offerings to include gift cards at point-of-sale, make sure you integrate our merchant services programs that enable you to create personalized gift cards for your business. You will also be able to design loyalty programs and distribute loyalty cards that help improve awareness of your brand and drive repeat business down the road.
  • Credit card processing machines and software: we can provide your business with all of the required hardware and software to quickly and easily begin accepting credit and debit card payments. Our credit card processing machines focus on the tenets of reliability, affordability, and day-to-day performance, while our software is incredibly easy to use and makes transferring funds to your business bank account a breeze.

Contact us today to get started, and we will complete a no-cost, no obligation, account consultation. You will be able to work with one of our merchant account services experts to design a customized merchant program for your business. Your customers will thank you, and you’ll position yourself to realize even greater bottom-line results.

WE'RE IN A LEAGUE OF OUR OWN

Proud small business lending partner

Customer Care
National Funding's Customer Care representatives are available to ensure that all client issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Customer Care Center Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30am to 4:30pm PT
800.294.1702

Email
info@nationalfunding.com

Address Information
9820 Towne Centre Drive
San Diego, California 92121