As the seat of King County in the state of Washington, Seattle is a beautiful coastal city that is the largest in the Pacific Northwest region. With a population of more than six hundred and fifty thousand residents, Seattle is a major trade gateway for Asia and a social and economic hub for the entire Pacific Northwest. Just 100 miles south of the Canadian border, Seattle is positioned on a narrow isthmus located between Puget Sound and Lake Washington. Seattle is home to several major Fortune 500 companies and the city is divided into several districts that each have a life of their own – the local culture can be described as anything but boring.
If you own or operate a small business in the Seattle area, you’ll want to do everything you can to differentiate yourself from your local competition. Whether that means mixing up your product offerings, adjusting your marketing strategy, or simply realigning pricing, you’ll need to move quickly to stay relevant in this trendy city. One simple move that you can make that makes a world of difference for your clients is integrating an efficient and effective merchant services program into your point-of-sale system. At National Funding, we offer complete merchant services systems – including all hardware and software components that you will need to begin processing electronic payments at your place of business. Our systems provide a host of benefits, including:
- Credit card processing: get a leg up on your competition by accepting credit and debit cards from your customers. While some business owners stick to the idea that cash is the ideal payment method, recent studies have shown that billions of dollars are left on the table when cash is the only option. Our credit card processing services will allow you to accommodate all of your customers with ease.
- Check processing: while more than 80% of consumers today use either a credit or debit card to complete transactions, you will still want to ensure that you are able to securely and quickly accept traditional paper checks. Our electronic verification protocols enable you to accept paper checks with confidence – eliminating much of the worry and headache associated with this payment method. Our programs virtually eliminate the threat of bad checks.
- PIN debit: make sure that you are positioned to easily and securely complete PIN-based transactions with your clients. A vast number of shoppers today use debit cards as the primary purchasing tool in their wallet, so you will want to be prepared with the appropriate hardware and software to accommodate these clients.
- Gift cards and loyalty card programs: we bet you never thought you’d be able to create personalized gift cards to sell at point-of-sale, right? In fact, our merchant processing services include the ability for you to create customized gift cards that can help you increase awareness of your brand and drive future sales. Get ready to flex your creative muscles and design a loyalty program that will help you reward your top customers. We will provide hardware and software necessary to support your initiative.
- Credit card terminals and related software: At National Funding, we take care of all of the hardware and software that you will need to begin accepting credit and debit card payments at your business. Our terminals and software packages are designed to deliver affordable, reliable, and secure performance in nearly any operating environment.
We are excited to partner with you to create a value proposition for your customer that is second to none within your industry. By offering a range of flexible payment solutions to your clients, you will enable them to purchase with confidence every time they do business with your company. Contact us today for a free account consultation and you’ll be one step closer to being the go-to company within your industry.