Download the straight-forward, easy-to-read Guide to Small Business Tax Prep in any industry.
Finally, a practical resource that explains how to get the most out of your business Federal tax return in a way that’s conversational, approachable and achievable.
Why download this guide?
So much more than a bulleted list of links and forms, this guide equips small business owners with the information they need to confidently prepare to file their business taxes.
- Informative and applicable to all business structures
- Includes links to IRS Forms and Publications
- Step-by-step walkthrough for deducting, business and capital expenses and asset depreciation
This guide covers key tax topics that impact small business owners.
- Filing a business tax extension
- 4 types of business taxes
- Common business expenses
- Section 179