Business & Commercial Vehicle Leasing and Financing
If you rely on one or more commercial vehicles to help you conduct business on a daily basis, you’ll want to make sure that your vehicles accommodate your company’s specific needs. This might mean upgrading your existing fleet of work trucks for your construction company, your delivery vans for your floral business, your semi-truck cabs for your commercial trucking company, your passenger cars for your taxi service, or your trailers for your landscaping business. Vehicles that are used in a commercial capacity often see much more severe use than those that are relegated to home use, meaning that these vehicles might need to be replaced more frequently. Also, as times change and consumer demands evolve, you may need to rethink your current stable of commercial vehicles to stay as relevant as possible. This all takes money, and small business owners know that, behind time, money is usually the next scarcest resource.
Obtain necessary vehicles without having to use cash
Are you looking to increase your edge in your growing and competitive field? If so, obtaining new or pre-owned commercial vans can significantly help you improve the operational efficiency of your business, while more effectively addressing the needs of your customer base. While most intelligent business owners understand that additional or upgraded vehicles can make life much easier on a day-to-day basis, the way in which business owners pay for these new vehicles can differ greatly.
Ways to Lease or Finance Commercial Vehicles
If you are considering purchasing new or pre-owned vehicles for your commercial business, there are a few options:
- First, you can use available working capital to purchase needed vehicles outright. While this does eliminate adding more debt to the business, it also places the company in a position where capital resources are slim and cash flow may be affected. Many companies who operate on a cash only basis often find themselves unable to take advantage of lucrative opportunities that arise – all because they lack the on hand cash necessary to buy materials, hire contract employees, or simply manage the startup costs of a new project.
- Second, businesses can take out a loan and begin a commercial vehicle financing contract. By doing so, the business is actually purchasing the equipment and will have full ownership at the end of the loan term. But the monthly financing payments can be higher than other options.
- Third, you can acquire the equipment with a commercial lease. Leasing is a lower cost alternative providing more flexibility , and depending on the age and condition of the vehicle, a commercial vehicle leasing program may be the most sensible choice.
Lease financing enables businesses to secure the cars, trucks, vans, or heavy equipment necessary to conduct business, without having to invest hard-earned cash reserves into equipment that tends to depreciate quickly.
Benefits of Leasing & Financing
Leasing enables most businesses to obtain commercial equipment that is of a higher tier than would normally be affordable through traditional financing programs. Lower monthly payments, zero money down, and the ability to enjoy the latest in high-technology equipment, are three key benefits of commercial van leasing.
Leasing also provides a host of benefits that can help businesses reap even greater profits, enhance bottom-line results, and provide a better customer experience overall. Leasing tends to deliver a wide range of financial benefits, including the valuable Section 179 tax deduction that can make a tremendous impact on a business’s taxable income. Consult a tax advisor for more information on how this deduction can help you preserve more of your hard-earned dollars.
Unlike traditional lenders, applying with us takes only minutes – and you can have the funding quickly. You will work with one of our friendly and helpful loan specialists who will guide you each step of the way. It’s never been this easy to secure the commercial vans or vehicles that you need to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your business.
Plus, Commercial Vehicle Leasing or Financing with National Funding means:
- Very few limitations on types of equipment
- First-class customer service
- 60 and 90-day deferred payment options available
- Flexible payment options available, including seasonal, quarterly, and skip
- Exclusive Guaranteed Lowest Payment
You don’t need to put any money down, you’ll get the latest in up-to-date technology, and you’ll generally benefit from significant tax savings through the Section 179 deduction. Applying takes only minutes, and our helpful loan specialists are here to assist you each step of the way.
Apply today and take the first step toward securing the commercial vehicles that you need to improve your operational efficiency and bottom-line results.
Equipment Leasing & Financing
New and pre-owned equipment leases
National Funding is a leader in the equipment financing industry. With our Lowest Payment Guarantee and no down payment requirement, we cost you less. Our dedicated Loan Specialists will work to get you a quick approval on virtually any type of equipment. They will then find the payment option that’s best for you.
Click or call and receive a quick decision and the equipment you need.
Up to $150,000 in equipment leasing
New or pre-owned equipment
Wide variety of payment options
Huge potential tax savings
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying to on TrustPilot