Working Capital for Construction Industry Businesses
The construction field encompasses many different trades and specializations, each requiring its own assortment of tools, technology, and craftsmen. Whether you own or operate a construction business that is just getting off the ground, or has been in business for decades, you will likely always have a need for small business loans that are custom tailored for your unique industry. From concrete pumping equipment to heavy-duty welders, work trucks to hand tools, there is always equipment to purchase, supplies to order, and payroll to meet when you operate within the construction field. Smart business owners know that it pays to partner early on with a reliable source for small business capital – and at National Funding, we specialize in creating custom tailored loans for those who operate within the construction industry.
Why Choose National Funding?
Partner with us today and you will quickly see that we operate quite differently from traditional lenders like banks or credit unions. In fact, our mission is to help as many small business owners as possible to access affordable and flexible business capital – in a matter of days, not weeks or months like you’d experience with a bank or credit union. Here are a few of the benefits of working with National Funding to acquire a construction business loan:
- We work quickly: While institutional lenders can take weeks or months to process and reach a decision on a small business loan, we have systematically created a much easier and straightforward process that respects your time as a business owner. Simply apply online and, if you’re approved, funding is often available in as little as 24 hours. You can forget about the lengthy applications, stacks of redundant documents, and otherwise invasive steps that are the hallmark of a bank loan application. Apply today to see how easy it is!
- We love to say “yes!”: While most traditional lenders tend to turn down more applicants than they approve, we operate quite differently and are able to deliver significantly higher approval rates than you’d find elsewhere. We underwrite our own loans, create our own lending guidelines, and aren’t solely concerned with your credit score when it comes to making a lending decision. If we can responsibly help your business and you can comfortably afford your new business loan, we will say yes!
- Our loans offer serious flexibility: Your business is unique, and only you can truly understand your revenue cycle, your client base, and all of the unique characteristics within your local market. That being the case, why would we assume to know more about your business than you do? We will work closely with you to create a construction business loan that meets your needs and seamlessly fits within your budget. Just tell us how we can help and we will get to work quickly – providing several payback options, loan sizes, and loan types.
Obtaining small business financing is absolutely crucial to running a successful and stable contractor or construction business. Even those companies that have significant cash reserves in the bank see incredible value to having access to flexible and affordable small business capital.
You Can Use Your Small Business Loan to:
- Hire more staff
- Purchase new or used equipment
- Bid for larger or more lucrative jobs since you will have the ability to compete with larger outfits
- Simply pay off or consolidate high-interest debt or outstanding obligations
Get Started Today
Regardless of how you choose to use your construction business loan, you’ll be able to focus on what you do best – running a successful business. Instead of spending weeks or months applying with a bank or credit union, apply with National Funding today and see just how easy it is to maximize your business by strategically partnering with a leader in small business lending. Take the first step and apply today – you will build a serious foundation for success by doing so!
Small Business Loans
When others say no .... National Funding says YES!
National Funding is a top nationwide lender and convenient resource for business loans. We offer the flexibility to create small business loans with terms that meet your specific needs as a borrower. Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when other lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who has specific knowledge about your industry and will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
There is no obligation to get started, and no need for collateral or a down payment. Click or call and receive a quick decision and funding in as little as 24 hours1.
Loans from $5,000 to $500,000
No collateral required
Easy, no obligation application
True to our mission, we encourage you to read the following policies and learn how they affect you as a client.
(1) 24 hours:
Fast approvals and 24 hour funding subject to receipt of required documentation, underwriting guidelines, and processing time by your bank. Funds are deposited into your business checking account as soon as the next business day after approval and acceptance of terms.
(2) Early payoff discounts:
National Funding offers special opportunities for its customers to terminate contracts early and receive a discount in the process. Equipment Finance customers who pay off the total remaining balance early, at any point during the contract, will automatically receive a 6% discount off the total remaining balance. Working Capital customers who pay off the total remaining balance in full within the first 100 days of the contract will automatically receive a 7% discount off the total remaining balance. We do not currently offer a discount on our lease contracts. Customers must pay off the balance in full, be current, and in good standing to take advantage of the discount within the time parameters.
(3) Automatic payments:
Loan payments are withdrawn via Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays.
(4) Wide variety of payment options:
- Equipment Financing: payments are remitted monthly with terms of 2-5 years
- Working Capital Loan: payments can be remitted daily or weekly with terms of 4 months up to 24 months
(5) Huge potential tax savings:
Section 179 tax deduction is a lucrative and important tax break that has been made permanent across the board, under the Protecting America from Tax Hikes Act (PATH Act). In most cases, the IRS allows your equipment lease or loan payments to be 100% tax deductible! You can secure the equipment, tools, and technology that you need, while also taking advantage of significant tax deductions — up to $500,000. Consult your tax professional for more details.
(6) Guaranteed lowest payment:
Pursuant to the terms and conditions specified in these Rules and Restrictions of the Guaranteed Lowest Payment, National Funding guarantees to provide the lowest payment on equipment leased through National Funding, for lease terms from 24 to 60 months, or to pay $1000 towards qualifying executed leases. Lease payment comparisons must be based on a lease in excess of $10,000, for approved equipment, and with the same terms and conditions as those offered by National Funding within seven days that the National Funding terms are issued. To be eligible, customers must provide a competitive lease quote without contingencies, and vendor invoice, and in the name of the lessee within seven calendar days of the date National Funding issues its terms. Guarantee only valid on competitive equipment leases. Equipment finance agreements do not qualify.
In the event that the monthly lease payment amount from the competing lease company or bank is lower than the monthly payment that is being offered by National Funding for the same equipment and pursuant to the same terms, National Funding will verify the validity and accuracy of the competing leasing company’s or bank’s payment options, terms and the vendor quote. National Funding has the option, in its sole discretion, to either beat the competing leasing company’s or bank’s monthly payment rate, or pay $1000 to the lessee. The lessee must provide National Funding with the competing company’s or bank’s signed lease agreement with payment terms/options, and take delivery of the equipment. Payments will be made within 30 days, and lessee is responsible for any taxes.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is available to both new and established customers of National Funding. This offer is valid for new lease applications only. The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is not retroactive — a previously funded equipment lease with National Funding is not eligible for the Guaranteed Lowest Payment. Only non-contingent offers of lease terms and payment are eligible. Offers made to lessee that include subsidization by manufacturers and/or vendors will not be considered in comparing competing offers.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment may be discontinued at any time without notice.
To participate in the Guaranteed Lowest Payment program, if you have a lease agreement and vendor quote which you believe will qualify for the program, contact your National Funding Lease Manager.
(7) Terms and Conditions apply:
This is not a guaranteed offer of credit. Loans subject to lender approval. Approval amount is based on eligibility determined by information obtained from Dun & Bradstreet. Actual eligibility may vary. Restrictions may apply. Application is subject to approval by the lender and is based on factors such as business type, time in business, annual sales, average bank balances, personal credit and other variables deemed relevant by the lender.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot