Medical Practice Business Loans
Get medical business financing for your practice today
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
Types of Medical Practice Loans
How Medical Practice Loans Can Help You
As a medical professional, patients are your top priority. To provide your patients with expert care, you need updated medical equipment, an inviting office and a knowledgeable staff. Each of these important components for running a successful medical practice has a considerable cost. If your medical office is short on working capital, growing or maintaining your business is a challenge. Small business loans for doctors help you pay for the things you need to continue offering great care to your patients.Whether you’re waiting on payment from an insurance company or waiting for other payments to clear, a business loan for medical offices can help you keep your practice running smoothly.
Finance or Lease New Medical Equipment
- Finance or Lease New Medical Equipment for your medical practice
- Replace some of your older technology with new or lightly used equipment to keep your medical practice up to date
Protect Your Business and Employees
- Insurance isn’t only for patients: medical practice loans can cover insurance costs for your medical office and employees
- Protect your business with malpractice insurance and liability insurance
Create an Inviting Space
- Physician business loans give you a chance to renovate medical offices that are out of style
- New, comfortable furniture and a clean, modern office design go a long way towards helping patients feel relaxed in your waiting room
Staff Your Office with Great Employees
- Recruit and hire top medical professionals to continue providing an elevated patient experience
- Pay for employee training programs to keep your medical team up to date on best practices and procedures in the medical field
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
You’re experienced in helping people feel better. You and your medical team work hard to provide the best care to your patients. When it comes to funding your medical office needs, you’ll want a lender who will offer the same level of care you provide to your patients. At National Funding, we want to get to know you and your medical business deeply. Our simple application takes only a few minutes to complete. Afterwards, an experienced Funding Specialist will reach out to you to have a conversation about your medical business financing needs. Together, we can create a loan program that’s tailored to the unique needs of your medical office.
We Know Medical Practices
Experience supporting medical practice owners.
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $3 billion in funding to more than 50,000 businesses nationwide
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments
Medical Practice Business Resources
As a medical professional, you know the importance of regular checkups to help keep patients healthy and detect any issues before they become major problems. You should use this same practice when looking at your medical business. A financial health check can help you see ahead and plan for potential needs, such as securing physician business loans, before it’s a cash emergency.
Medical offices run on pricey equipment. It can be difficult to keep up with new technology as it emerges. Leasing your medical equipment can be a good alternative to buying, as it allows you to offer patients brand new equipment without the large price tag. Learn the ins and outs of leasing your medical equipment to save your medical practice money.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.