Unsecured Business Loans
Finance your business with no collateral loans.
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
How Unsecured Business Loans Can Work for You
Pledging collateral against a business loan is a common practice for most lenders. For businesses without many assets, lenders may ask borrowers to offer personal assets as collateral. The thought of losing your house if you suddenly can’t make business loan payments can add a lot of unwanted stress. Unsecured loans are no-collateral loans that make getting the financing your business needs much less risky.
What is an Unsecured Business Loan?
It’s a loan that isn’t backed by specific collateral, like property, equipment, or inventory. However, many unsecured loans are backed by a personal guarantee or a UCC lien. An unsecured loan is a great option if your business doesn’t have physical assets, or you don’t want to provide any personal assets.
What Are the Benefits of an Unsecured Business Loan?
Unsecured business loans allow you to focus on the important aspects of your business without having to worry about the possibility of losing assets. Since unsecured business loans do not require collateral to secure funding, there is less risk of losing business or personal assets. No-collateral business loans can provide financial security and flexibility to meet your business needs and often rely on a personal guarantee. Instead of focusing on collateral, lenders look at your business potential and plans to determine if your business qualifies for an unsecured business loan.
- Unsecured loans from alternative lenders generally offer less stringent credit or financial requirements
- Alternative lenders also have higher approval rates than many traditional lending options
Cash When You Need it
- You can take out a loan when you need it most and not worry about losing personal assets
- Cover the cost of unexpected vendor invoices or repair bills without the risk of draining cash reserves
No Assets, No Problem
- Some business owners may not have personal or business assets to offer as collateral
- Get the cash your business needs, even if you don’t have valuable assets
Keep Things Separate
- Cover the costs of unexpected equipment repairs or a large tax bill using an unsecured business loan
- Use unsecured business loans to invest in long-term growth plans, setting your business up for future success
Unsecured Business Loans Resources
There are different types of no collateral lending options for business owners. Discovering which one work best for your business is important to your success. Read this post to learn the differences, advantages and disadvantages of business loans and cash advances.
Wondering how alternative lenders are able to offer loans without collateral requirements? Many alternative and online lenders are direct lenders, meaning they lend money without a middleman. See how this can potentially help your business get approved for a loan.
You probably know you’re supposed to keep a high personal credit score. Did you know there’s a separate credit rating for your business? Check out this post to learn more about business credit and why it’s important for you.