Heavy Equipment Financing
Heavy equipment loans and lease options help you get the tools you need to succeed – without hassle or delay
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
How Heavy Equipment Financing Loans Can Work for You
Heavy equipment loans allow businesses to borrow money to purchase heavy machinery and make payments on a schedule rather than having to pay up front. Businesses that use heavy equipment often rely on that equipment to get the job done. From contractors to construction managers, you need your equipment to be in good working order to avoid delays at the jobsite. Heavy machinery is one of the most expensive pieces of equipment a business can buy. Industrial equipment financing allows you to lease or purchase the equipment your business needs without clearing cash reserves.
Meet Safety Standards
- Lease new equipment that has added safety features to keep your crew safe
- Replace worn out equipment that has become a safety hazard at the job site
Ease Your Tax Burden
- You may qualify for the Section 179 deduction when you purchase or lease new equipment
- The deduction could help you reduce your tax bill in the year you put new equipment into use
Get New Equipment for Less
- You’re not locked into owning your equipment long-term with heavy equipment leasing
- Upgrade to new equipment when your lease is up without the hassle of selling your used machines
Save Cash for More Important Needs
- Financing and leasing let you keep cash in your account for upcoming bills or business needs
- You’ll be able to pay off your heavy equipment financing with small, recurring payments
Heavy Equipment Financing Details
Many businesses aren’t sure where to start when it’s time to upgrade heavy equipment. Even used equipment can come with a hefty price tag. Luckily, you can finance equipment through heavy equipment finance companies. Heavy equipment leasing companies work with businesses across numerous industrial sectors. A lot of business owners in these industries don’t realize they can use equipment financing on large machinery or tools. Whether you work in construction, farming or another industry that requires large machines, heavy equipment lenders like National Funding can help you get the equipment you need to operate.
Qualifications for Equipment Financing and Leasing
from a vendor
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
No two businesses are exactly the same, so you should look for heavy equipment leasing options that are tailored to your needs. At National Funding, we know buying new equipment isn’t always an option, so we work with you to find a financing solution that works. Flexible payment schedules and financing options make it easier for you to get the heavy equipment you need.
We Know Contracting Businesses
We have experience helping businesses that need heavy equipment to operate
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $3 billion in funding to more than 50,000 businesses nationwide
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.