Farm Equipment Loans & Financing
Keep planting and harvest on track with farm equipment financing and leasing.
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
How Farm Equipment Finance and Leasing Can Work for You
Farm equipment in good working condition is essential to keep your operation running. If equipment isn’t operating correctly, you won’t be able to get in the field when the timing is right. A late planting from compromised equipment can lead to a shorter growing season and lower yields. While equipment is necessary to any farming operation, it isn’t always affordable. When you need to replace or upgrade equipment on the farm, consider farm equipment leasing to save your business money.
Stay in the Field and Out of the Shop
- New equipment is less likely to break down or need costly repairs
- Farm equipment in good condition keeps your operation working efficiently
Maximise Your Tax Savings
- The Section 179 deduction allows most farmers to deduct 100% of their equipment costs in the same year
- When financing, depreciation is based on the term of the lease so you can speed up depreciation an enjoy tax write-offs
Affordable Solution for Equipment
- Leasing allows you to get new farm equipment without a down payment
- Better estimate cash flow needs with a set financing payment
Utilize Technology in Your Operation
- Invest in tablets and mobile computing devices to manage your operation when you’re in the field
- Upgrade your precision agriculture technology as new equipment and solutions become available
Farm Equipment Financing Details
Leasing new or pre-owned farm equipment is an accessible option for many farms. If you have multiple pieces of equipment that need to be replaced, you can reduce costs by leasing instead of buying. Ranches, dairies and other livestock operations can especially benefit from agricultural equipment loans. Many operations install livestock equipment all at once, so items begin to show wear around the same time as well. Leasing new livestock equipment helps you replace older equipment and provide for your farm operation. National Funding is a leader in farm equipment finance with low monthly payments and multiple loans and lease options.
Qualifications for Equipment Financing and Leasing
from a vendor
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
When searching for a farm equipment financing company, you want to know that the company has experience working with agriculture businesses. As a farmer your business needs are unique from any other type of business. National Funding has helped over 40,000 businesses, including farms, get the equipment financing they need to keep operations moving. Let our Funding Specialists create a customized equipment financing solution for all of your farm and ranch equipment needs.
We Know Farming Businesses
Experience supporting farming business owners
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $3 billion in funding to more than 50,000 businesses nationwide
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.