Capitalized on More Financing Options
Chiropractic medicine is becoming more and more mainstream these days, but it is still considered an alternative form of treatment – and that may make it difficult to obtain financing through traditional sources of working capital, like banks. Enter National Funding. For nearly 20 years we have helped small businesses just like yours achieve short, medium, and long term goals by providing affordable small business loans, equipment financing, merchant cash advances, merchant processing solutions, and more.
If you are looking for a way to improve the efficiency and appeal of your chiropractic business, you have found it! Applying for a chiropractic business loan is now quick and easy, thanks to our convenient online application process.
A small business loan from National Funding is a powerful strategic tool that can help your business to capitalize on your local market – and beyond!
Working Capital Can Help Your Business
- Refresh your practice: Clients like to see a clean and modern establishment anytime they visit their medical provider, and a Chiropractor’s office is no exception. You can invest in new fixtures, furniture, signage, medical devices, and more. With affordable business financing through National Funding, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to revamp your physical location.
- Invest in technology: While a Chiropractor’s most important tools are likely his or her hands, there may be a need for technology and tool investment to remain competitive. Some medical devices are quite costly, so instead of draining the business bank account – consider financing the entire purchase!
- Train yourself: Chiropractic medicine is an intriguing field, yet it is one that demands continual education on the part of the Chiropractor. This ensures that the latest techniques and pain management skills are employed to deliver the absolute best results for patients. Training is often expensive, yet financing this need may be one the best investments you can complete.
Here is how it works:
- Apply online or by phone: Start the process by applying online through our safe and secure website, or give us a call and speak directly with one of our loan specialist. The process is quick and easy.
- Receive a decision: You’ll receive a quick decision and have an opportunity to review your lending options. Based on your specific needs, we will custom tailor a lending solution that can help your business to compete as effectively as possible – regardless of your chiropractic specialty.
- Get funded: Once your application is approved and you have agreed to the terms of the chiropractic business loan, we will provide you with rapid funding. This will help you to start making the changes you’ve planned for in no time at all.
To help your chiropractic business grow and thrive in this competitive field, ensure that you have all of the tools and skills necessary to rise to the top. Partnering with a strategic financial organization like National Funding can help you to position your business for ultimate success. Adjust the way you do business; contact National Funding for alternative business financing today!
Small Business Loans
When Banks say no .... National Funding says YES!
National Funding is a direct lender, which means there’s no middleman. We offer the flexibility to create small business loans with terms that meet your specific needs as a borrower. Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when traditional lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who has specific knowledge about your industry and will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
There is no obligation to get started, and no need for collateral or a down payment. Click or call and receive a quick decision and funding in as little as 24 hours1.
Loans from $5,000 to $500,000
No collateral required
Easy, no cost, no obligation application
True to our mission, we encourage you to read the following policies and learn how they affect you as a client.
(1) 24 hours:
Fast approvals and 24 hour funding subject to receipt of required documentation, underwriting guidelines, and processing time by your bank. Funds are deposited into your business checking account as soon as the next business day after approval and acceptance of terms.
(2) Early payoff discounts:
National Funding offers special opportunities for its customers to terminate contracts early and receive a discount in the process. Equipment Finance customers who pay off the total remaining balance early, at any point during the contract, will automatically receive a 6% discount off the total remaining balance. Working Capital customers who pay off the total remaining balance in full within the first 100 days of the contract will automatically receive a 7% discount off the total remaining balance. We do not currently offer a discount on our lease contracts. Customers must pay off the balance in full, be current, and in good standing to take advantage of the discount within the time parameters.
(3) Automatic payments:
Loan payments are withdrawn via Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays.
(4) Wide variety of payment options:
- Equipment Financing: payments are remitted monthly with terms of 2-5 years
- Working Capital Loan: payments can be remitted daily or weekly with terms of 4 months up to 24 months
(5) Huge potential tax savings:
Section 179 tax deduction is a lucrative and important tax break that has been made permanent across the board, under the Protecting America from Tax Hikes Act (PATH Act). In most cases, the IRS allows your equipment lease or loan payments to be 100% tax deductible! You can secure the equipment, tools, and technology that you need, while also taking advantage of significant tax deductions — up to $500,000. Consult your tax professional for more details.
(6) Guaranteed lowest payment:
Pursuant to the terms and conditions specified in these Rules and Restrictions of the Guaranteed Lowest Payment, National Funding guarantees to provide the lowest payment on equipment leased through National Funding, for lease terms from 24 to 60 months, or to pay $1000 towards qualifying executed leases. Lease payment comparisons must be based on a lease in excess of $10,000, for approved equipment, and with the same terms and conditions as those offered by National Funding within seven days that the National Funding terms are issued. To be eligible, customers must provide a competitive lease quote without contingencies, and vendor invoice, and in the name of the lessee within seven calendar days of the date National Funding issues its terms. Guarantee only valid on competitive equipment leases. Equipment finance agreements do not qualify.
In the event that the monthly lease payment amount from the competing lease company or bank is lower than the monthly payment that is being offered by National Funding for the same equipment and pursuant to the same terms, National Funding will verify the validity and accuracy of the competing leasing company’s or bank’s payment options, terms and the vendor quote. National Funding has the option, in its sole discretion, to either beat the competing leasing company’s or bank’s monthly payment rate, or pay $1000 to the lessee. The lessee must provide National Funding with the competing company’s or bank’s signed lease agreement with payment terms/options, and take delivery of the equipment. Payments will be made within 30 days, and lessee is responsible for any taxes.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is available to both new and established customers of National Funding. This offer is valid for new lease applications only. The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is not retroactive — a previously funded equipment lease with National Funding is not eligible for the Guaranteed Lowest Payment. Only non-contingent offers of lease terms and payment are eligible. Offers made to lessee that include subsidization by manufacturers and/or vendors will not be considered in comparing competing offers.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment may be discontinued at any time without notice.
To participate in the Guaranteed Lowest Payment program, if you have a lease agreement and vendor quote which you believe will qualify for the program, contact your National Funding Lease Manager.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot