Gym and Fitness Center Business Loans
Keep your business fit with gym business financing
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
Types of Gym and Fitness Business Loans
How Gym and Fitness Center Loans Can Help You
The costs of running a successful gym are high. You’ve got expensive workout equipment to maintain, employees to pay and costs like insurance to consider. While you work to help your gym members reach their fitness goals, a business loan for a gym works to help you improve your business’ financial health.
Bring on New Employees
- Hire more personal trainers, nutritionists and other staff members to help your clients reach their goals
- As you grow, you’ll need more staff to run the front desk, clean equipment and manage member information
Upgrade Gym Equipment
- Replace outdated and worn workout machines with newer models
- Add entertainment equipment such as TVs or sound systems
Cover Insurance Costs
- Pay for worker’s compensation insurance in case one of your employees is injured while on the job
- Cover the cost of premises liability coverage to help protect your gym business
Provide New Services or Products
- Use gym business financing to introduce a new service such as massage therapy or nutritional services
- Open an equipment store for workout gear or install a juice bar for healthy snacking after workouts
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
Securing a loan for gym business needs is easy with the help of National Funding. Let our Funding Specialists get to know you and your gym to create a solution tailored to your needs. Whether you need funds quickly for immediate expenses or are looking to cover costs over the slow season, we’ll help you get the gym business financing you need.
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $4.5 billion in funding to more than 75,000 businesses nationwide
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments3
We Know Gym and Fitness Center Businesses
Experience supporting gym business owners
Gym and Fitness Business Resources
Your employees are a vital part of your gym’s success. Pleasant, friendly employees make members feel welcome and keep them coming back. One of the most important aspects of managing your gym employees is making sure they’re paid on time. Use this resource to learn more about different payroll software that is available.
Gyms and fitness centers tend to see defined growth around the start of the year and just before summer hits. The rest of the year can be slow for gyms. Luckily, you can plan ahead for the slow season with these four steps.
Technology can be a great way to help grow your gym or fitness center. Consider posting ads on Facebook offering discounts for new members. Alternatively, you can show off new fitness equipment in a live video. Use these and other technology tips to take your business to the next level.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.