Real Estate Agent Business Loans
Expand your real estate agency with a small business loan
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
Types of Real Estate Agent Business Loans
How A Loan Can Help Real Estate Agents
As a real estate professional, your goal is to help families and businesses find their dream homes or locations. A commission-based payment schedule, however, means business income can be sporadic. When you need to cover regular business expenses while waiting for your next sale to close, consider a small business real estate loan to get working capital when you need it most.
Licensing and Education Costs
- Use funds from a business loan for costs associated with obtaining your real estate license
- Pay for continuing education courses and materials to keep your license in good standing with your state
Market Your Real Estate Business
- Working capital loans give you cash to pay for advertising expenses to reach new clients
- Create a good rapport with your past clients by giving housewarming gifts which may lead to referrals
Cover Vehicle Expenses
- Purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle to transport clients to open houses and viewing appointments
- Pay for costly repairs or maintenance to your company vehicle
- Invest in accounting software that helps you run your business more efficiently
- Hire assistants to help cover the administrative duties of your business
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
Real estate businesses run on a unique model. Much of your business is generated through referrals from past customers and payments are made after a sale occurs. Some real estate business owners find it difficult to get approved for a small business real estate loan from traditional lenders due to the less traditional model of the industry. At National Funding, we understand how a real estate business works. We’ve worked with many real estate businesses and can offer you higher approval rates than a traditional lender.
We Know Real Estate Agents
Experience supporting real estate business owners
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $3 billion in funding to more than 50,000 businesses nationwide
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments
Real Estate Agent Business Resources
Similar to your personal credit score, your business credit score is based on the financial strength of your business. You can increase your business credit score in many ways. Use these tips to improve your business credit score and make securing business loans easier.
Running a real estate business comes with a lot of smaller expenses that can quickly add up. You may be tempted to open a business credit card instead of taking out a loan. Find out if a credit card is a good choice for your business or if a working capital loan makes more sense
This blog article will help you understand the difficulties you may face when trying to find a business loan for your real estate business. Find out the differences between alternative and traditional lenders and why an alternative lender might be a good choice for your financing needs.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.