Commercial Business Loans Custom-tailored to Your Needs
There comes a time when companies simply outgrow the typical small business loans that are offered on the financial market today. If your business is growing rapidly and needs an influx of capital, consider a loan that is tailored for commercial businesses just like yours. At National Funding, we offer commercial business loans that are custom-tailored to meet the needs of your business – and, they’re ideally suited to help larger-scale companies like yours meet key goals and performance metrics through a quick and easy application process. Unlike traditional lenders that can take weeks or months to give businesses a decision on a loan or line of credit application, we have streamlined the process and only ask for as much documentation as necessary to make a responsible lending decision.
Benefits of Commercial Business Loans
- Larger Loan Size: Enjoy a larger maximum loan size when you apply for a commercial loan with National Funding. Enjoy generous loan limits that may enable you to secure up to $500,000 to help your business grow. Most traditional lenders balk at business loans over $100,000, but we understand that large companies have a greater need for working capital and that a lesser amount may not be enough to accomplish business-related goals.
- Efficient Application Processing: Commercial business loans through National Funding are processed and underwritten quickly – in far less time than a traditional lender like a bank or credit union. This comes down to our ability to personally review each application and make a lending decision that is based on our parameters. Once we approve your application we will ask for some basic documentation and a few related items to move you one step closer to securing the commercial funding you need.
- Flexible Repayment Terms: Take advantage of our accommodating repayment terms once your commercial business loan funds. Instead of locking you into a repayment plan that may not adequately suit your business, we believe that providing commercial loans that are affordable and fit into your business’ budget is the right way to go. Competitive terms and payments that won’t keep you from growing your business are hallmarks of the National Funding experience.
Find Out How Much Funding You Qualify For
Business Uses of Commercial Loans
Obtaining commercial financing can open up all kinds of doors for your business. Working capital creates opportunities for you to capitalize on new business prospects, it allows you to improve your existing operation, and it can help you to afford additional employees or contractors to move your business to the forefront of your industry. There are so many ways to use up to $500,000 in commercial loans to help you grow your business. The following are several ways to maximize your potential through an influx of commercial capital from National Funding:
- Invest in new equipment: Larger operations tend to require additional equipment, tools, and technology in order to compete within their specific industry.
- Renovate your existing facilities: Your customers can feel the difference that even a slight change in appearance makes – especially when you implement changes that improve the customer experience, enhance safety and efficiency, and improve the look and feel of the business.
- Increase your marketing budget: A commercial loan from National Funding can help you to create new and improved marketing strategies that take advantage of all popular media.
The commercial financing can even be used as a bridge loan to span lulls in capital or delays from traditional lenders. Commercial business loans from National Funding are ideally suited to medium to large companies that need access to up to $500,000 in funding. Affordable loan terms and an efficient application process means that you’ll have the working capital you need to compete as effectively as possible within your industry. Apply now to get started!
Small Business Loans
When others say no .... National Funding says YES!
National Funding is a direct lender, which means there’s no middleman. We offer the flexibility to create small business loans with terms that meet your specific needs as a borrower. Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when traditional lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who has specific knowledge about your industry and will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
There is no obligation to get started, and no need for collateral or a down payment. Click or call and receive a quick decision and funding in as little as 24 hours.1
Loans from $5,000 to $500,000
No collateral required
Easy, no cost, no obligation application
True to our mission, we encourage you to read the following policies and learn how they affect you as a client.
(1) 24 hours:
Fast approvals and 24 hour funding subject to receipt of required documentation, underwriting guidelines, and processing time by your bank. Funds are deposited into your business checking account as soon as the next business day after approval and acceptance of terms.
(2) Early payoff discounts:
National Funding offers special opportunities for its customers to terminate contracts early and receive a discount in the process. Equipment Finance customers who pay off the total remaining balance early, at any point during the contract, will automatically receive a 6% discount off the total remaining balance. Working Capital customers who pay off the total remaining balance in full within the first 100 days of the contract will automatically receive a 7% discount off the total remaining balance. We do not currently offer a discount on our lease contracts. Customers must pay off the balance in full, be current, and in good standing to take advantage of the discount within the time parameters.
(3) Automatic payments:
Loan payments are withdrawn via Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays.
(4) Wide variety of payment options:
- Equipment Financing: payments are remitted monthly with terms of 2-5 years
- Working Capital Loan: payments can be remitted daily or weekly with terms of 4 months up to 24 months
(5) Huge potential tax savings:
Section 179 tax deduction is a lucrative and important tax break that has been made permanent across the board, under the Protecting America from Tax Hikes Act (PATH Act). In most cases, the IRS allows your equipment lease or loan payments to be 100% tax deductible! You can secure the equipment, tools, and technology that you need, while also taking advantage of significant tax deductions — up to $500,000. Consult your tax professional for more details.
(6) Guaranteed lowest payment:
Pursuant to the terms and conditions specified in these Rules and Restrictions of the Guaranteed Lowest Payment, National Funding guarantees to provide the lowest payment on equipment leased through National Funding, for lease terms from 24 to 60 months, or to pay $1000 towards qualifying executed leases. Lease payment comparisons must be based on a lease in excess of $10,000, for approved equipment, and with the same terms and conditions as those offered by National Funding within seven days that the National Funding terms are issued. To be eligible, customers must provide a competitive lease quote without contingencies, and vendor invoice, and in the name of the lessee within seven calendar days of the date National Funding issues its terms. Guarantee only valid on competitive equipment leases. Equipment finance agreements do not qualify.
In the event that the monthly lease payment amount from the competing lease company or bank is lower than the monthly payment that is being offered by National Funding for the same equipment and pursuant to the same terms, National Funding will verify the validity and accuracy of the competing leasing company’s or bank’s payment options, terms and the vendor quote. National Funding has the option, in its sole discretion, to either beat the competing leasing company’s or bank’s monthly payment rate, or pay $1000 to the lessee. The lessee must provide National Funding with the competing company’s or bank’s signed lease agreement with payment terms/options, and take delivery of the equipment. Payments will be made within 30 days, and lessee is responsible for any taxes.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is available to both new and established customers of National Funding. This offer is valid for new lease applications only. The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is not retroactive — a previously funded equipment lease with National Funding is not eligible for the Guaranteed Lowest Payment. Only non-contingent offers of lease terms and payment are eligible. Offers made to lessee that include subsidization by manufacturers and/or vendors will not be considered in comparing competing offers.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment may be discontinued at any time without notice.
To participate in the Guaranteed Lowest Payment program, if you have a lease agreement and vendor quote which you believe will qualify for the program, contact your National Funding Lease Manager.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot