Automotive Repair Equipment Leasing
Structure your lease to include tools & maintenance services
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
How Auto Shop Financing Loans Can Work for You
Whether you’re running a family-owned body shop, a franchise of a national auto repair company or a local car dealership, people rely on your business to keep them on the road. With the constant evolution of vehicle technology, it’s important that your shop keeps up with the latest equipment. Auto shop funding like equipment leases and machinery loans allow you to get the equipment you need to stay competitive and provide the best service.
Stay up to Date
- Get equipment so you can run diagnostics on new cars as new technology is released
- Have the machines you need to repair new vehicle systems
Save at Tax Time
- You could be eligible for significant tax savings through the Section 179 deduction
- Potentially deduct the cost of your equipment from your taxes while paying the lease over time
Free Up Cash Flow
- Keep cash on hand to pay for inventory, rent and payroll
- Maintain working capital to invest in marketing and growing your business
- Automotive repair equipment financing gives you the chance to upgrade your equipment without buying new
- Outfit your shop with the latest equipment so you stay ahead of the competition
Automotive Repair Equipment Financing Details
We offer auto shop financing and leasing programs designed to help you get the tools and equipment you need. Our programs help you avoid disrupting your cash flow while giving you access to the latest technology. Lease programs are available for both new and pre-owned equipment. Buying automotive equipment is typically a one and done deal, but leasing can give you the flexibility to upgrade and add to your equipment to suit your needs. This way, you’ll always be on the cutting edge of automotive repair.
Qualifications for Equipment Financing and Leasing
from a vendor
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
There are plenty of machines you need to run a successful auto repair shop. However, the machinery isn’t the only equipment you need to help drivers stay on the road. At National Funding, we’ve worked with auto repair shops in the past, so we understand the other tools you need in addition to repair machinery. Our automotive equipment leasing programs can be structured to include the tools you need as well as maintenance service for your machinery.
We Know Auto Repair Businesses
Experience supporting auto repair business owners
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $4.5 billion in funding to more than 75,000 businesses nationwide
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments3
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.