Food Truck Business Loans
Get your restaurant moving with food truck business loans
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
Types of Food Truck Business Loans
How Food Truck Business Financing Can Help You
It’s easy to see why food trucks are a popular business. Compared to other methods, food trucks offer a relatively low-cost option to break into the restaurant industry. When your business is on wheels, however, you encounter many issues that other food service companies do not. Food truck business loans can help you pay for sudden costs or expansion opportunities as they arise.
Maintain Your Restaurant
- Keep the truck aspect of your business in top shape so you don’t experience a breakdown
- Invest in equipment to maintain a safe and sanitary food service area, even on the go
Cover Unexpected Expenses
- Pay for unexpected repair bills for your truck or the kitchen equipment inside
- Food truck business financing gives you access to capital to cover increases in food costs and operation expenses
Expand Your Food Truck Business
- Purchase a second truck to cover a larger service area
- Use loan funds to reserve space at major events or popular locations so your food truck is in front of a large audience
- Working capital loans can help you set up an office space to run the administrative part of your business
- Invest in payroll or ordering software to streamline business procedures
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
Owning a restaurant on wheels makes serving a large number of customers easier than ever. However, the uncertainties of running a food truck can cause traditional lenders to reject loan applications. The Funding Specialists at National Funding understand how frustrating a loan rejection can be to a business owner. We’ll work with you to create food truck business financing options tailored to your needs.
We Know Food Truck Businesses
Experience supporting food truck business owners
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $3 billion in funding to more than 50,000 businesses nationwide
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments
Food Truck Business Resources
Even though your restaurant is mobile, food truck businesses are an important part of the large American restaurant industry. Check out these insightful statistics about restaurant finances and learn how you can avoid the stress of unexpected expenses.
Keep Customers Coming Back with Expansion
Food trucks are becoming a more popular business option for entrepreneurs. As more and more competitors enter the industry, you have to create ways to stand out from the crowd. This post offers ideas to upgrade your food truck equipment to set yourself apart from other food trucks in your area.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.