Reliable Source of Capital For Your Retail Business
Whether your retail business relies heavily on the e-commerce space, or you occupy a traditional storefront to sell your products or services, you know just how demanding a retail business can be – and how competitive it is out there across a variety of industries. If you are looking for a way to help your retail business stand out from the rest of the crowd, you may need to enact some changes to your business. Your retail business may benefit from a remodel, a shift in marketing strategy, or simply a reinvestment in human capital. You know your retail business better than anyone, but there is one thing that all smart small business owners know – that it is absolutely crucial to partner with a responsible and reliable source for working capital, and to do so early on.
Why Choose National Funding for a Retail Business Loan?
At National Funding, we specialize in helping businesses of all types to grow and thrive through our custom tailored small business loan programs. While some small business owners immediately gravitate toward a bank or credit union when it comes time to apply for small business financing, these institutional lenders tend to operate slowly, deliver low approval rates, and provide a narrow selection of lending opportunities. We operate differently – creating our own underwriting guidelines, lending principles, and small business loan options, to deliver a powerful suite of retail business loans that can help your business operate more efficiently and effectively. Partnering with us provides several key benefits, including:
- A quick and easy process: All we need to get going is a short application and 3 months of your bank statements. Once you have finished completing the application process, we will conduct a quick review and provide a lending decision often the same day – not weeks or months like some traditional lenders. Once you receive an approval, we can fund your business loan quickly, in as few as 24 hours.1
- Fixed terms and automated payments: At National Funding, we offer a variety of business financing solutions for retail business owners with fixed, automated repayments to further simplify the process for business owners. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and accessible small business capital that will help your business grow – all without negatively impacting your monthly budget.
- High approval rates: Even if you have a low credit score or derogatory information in your credit file, we can still often help. We offer much higher approval rates than traditional lenders because we understand that you are more than a credit score – your business is a revenue generating machine that can be made that much more effective and efficient with one of our small business loans. We responsibly underwrite our loans yet we can still provide small business capital to a variety of retail businesses that have been turned down elsewhere.
Benefits of a Retail Business Loan
A small business loan can help your retail business in so many ways – and many of our clients have found that an influx of affordable capital makes all the difference in effectively running their establishments. Apply today:
- Use your small business loan to hire additional staff during busy times, or train existing staff to operate more effectively.
- Consolidate debt or pay taxes.
- Renovate or rehab your existing location to improve curb appeal for the overall client experience.
- Stock up on inventory for those busy times of year like the holidays and other high traffic opportunities.
Take the first step toward improving the operating efficiency of your retail business by applying online today. One of our incredible loan specialists will work side-by-side with you to create a customized small business loan for your retail business – one that helps you accomplish your short to medium-term financial goals, while still fitting easily within your budget. From improving your monthly budget by paying off high interest debts to supporting the onboarding and hiring of new staff members, you’ll quickly see why a retail business loan from National Funding is truly the answer you’ve been looking for. Contact us today to get started!
Small Business Loans
When others say no .... National Funding says YES!
National Funding is a direct lender, which means there’s no middleman. We offer the flexibility to create small business loans with terms that meet your specific needs as a borrower. Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when traditional lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who has specific knowledge about your industry and will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
There is no obligation to get started, and no need for collateral or a down payment. Click or call and receive a quick decision and funding in as little as 24 hours.1
Loans from $5,000 to $500,000
No collateral required
Easy, no cost, no obligation application
True to our mission, we encourage you to read the following policies and learn how they affect you as a client.
(1) 24 hours:
Fast approvals and 24 hour funding subject to receipt of required documentation, underwriting guidelines, and processing time by your bank. Funds are deposited into your business checking account as soon as the next business day after approval and acceptance of terms.
(2) Early payoff discounts:
National Funding offers special opportunities for its customers to terminate contracts early and receive a discount in the process. Equipment Finance customers who pay off the total remaining balance early, at any point during the contract, will automatically receive a 6% discount off the total remaining balance. Working Capital customers who pay off the total remaining balance in full within the first 100 days of the contract will automatically receive a 7% discount off the total remaining balance. We do not currently offer a discount on our lease contracts. Customers must pay off the balance in full, be current, and in good standing to take advantage of the discount within the time parameters.
(3) Automatic payments:
Loan payments are withdrawn via Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays.
(4) Wide variety of payment options:
- Equipment Financing: payments are remitted monthly with terms of 2-5 years
- Working Capital Loan: payments can be remitted daily or weekly with terms of 4 months up to 24 months
(5) Huge potential tax savings:
Section 179 tax deduction is a lucrative and important tax break that has been made permanent across the board, under the Protecting America from Tax Hikes Act (PATH Act). In most cases, the IRS allows your equipment lease or loan payments to be 100% tax deductible! You can secure the equipment, tools, and technology that you need, while also taking advantage of significant tax deductions — up to $500,000. Consult your tax professional for more details.
(6) Guaranteed lowest payment:
Pursuant to the terms and conditions specified in these Rules and Restrictions of the Guaranteed Lowest Payment, National Funding guarantees to provide the lowest payment on equipment leased through National Funding, for lease terms from 24 to 60 months, or to pay $1000 towards qualifying executed leases. Lease payment comparisons must be based on a lease in excess of $10,000, for approved equipment, and with the same terms and conditions as those offered by National Funding within seven days that the National Funding terms are issued. To be eligible, customers must provide a competitive lease quote without contingencies, and vendor invoice, and in the name of the lessee within seven calendar days of the date National Funding issues its terms. Guarantee only valid on competitive equipment leases. Equipment finance agreements do not qualify.
In the event that the monthly lease payment amount from the competing lease company or bank is lower than the monthly payment that is being offered by National Funding for the same equipment and pursuant to the same terms, National Funding will verify the validity and accuracy of the competing leasing company’s or bank’s payment options, terms and the vendor quote. National Funding has the option, in its sole discretion, to either beat the competing leasing company’s or bank’s monthly payment rate, or pay $1000 to the lessee. The lessee must provide National Funding with the competing company’s or bank’s signed lease agreement with payment terms/options, and take delivery of the equipment. Payments will be made within 30 days, and lessee is responsible for any taxes.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is available to both new and established customers of National Funding. This offer is valid for new lease applications only. The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is not retroactive — a previously funded equipment lease with National Funding is not eligible for the Guaranteed Lowest Payment. Only non-contingent offers of lease terms and payment are eligible. Offers made to lessee that include subsidization by manufacturers and/or vendors will not be considered in comparing competing offers.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment may be discontinued at any time without notice.
To participate in the Guaranteed Lowest Payment program, if you have a lease agreement and vendor quote which you believe will qualify for the program, contact your National Funding Lease Manager.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot