Small Business Loans for Veterans
Many Armed Forces veterans choose to become entrepreneurs after exiting the military. Like most of their civilian counterparts, many veterans are unable to get the proper financing their businesses need from traditional lenders, like banks, credit unions, or even the government. Having dutifully served our country, it’s time you get the service you and your business deserve.
Whether you’re a military veteran or the spouse of one, you have come to the right place if you are looking for small business loans for veterans. Partnering with National Funding delivers access to affordable and convenient working capital that can be used for a variety of business-related purposes. Whether you own a retail storefront, service business, e-commerce site, or virtually any type of business, we can help you to achieve both your short and long-term financial goals through our assortment of loans, equipment leasing programs, merchant advance options, and credit card processing services.
Why Consider National Funding for Veteran Business Loans?
Here are a few of the key benefits to partnering with us to finance your veteran-owned business:
- Reliability and reputation – We have served the small business community for nearly 20 years, and currently hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are proud of our 95% customer satisfaction rating, and our featured appearances in respected publications such as Forbes magazine. Over the years we have funded more than $1.5 billion in small business loans to companies in thousands of different industries across all 50 states.
- High approval rates – We say “yes” more often than not. Instead of putting yourself through the process of applying for a loan with a bank or credit union, partner with us and see how our customized alternative business financing solutions have helped tens of thousands of businesses since 1999. Since we underwrite our own loans, we are able to personalize each financing solution for the prospective business. This results in high approval rates – even for high-risk industries.
- Quick and Easy Process – From start to finish, obtaining the small business capital you need takes only a matter of days. Unlike the drawn out process of qualifying for a business loan through a traditional lender, you’ll be able to apply online or over the phone with us in a matter of minutes. A rapid decision-making process and funding in as few as 24 hours1 will help you to start using your working capital almost immediately. We will match you with a loan specialist who has specific knowledge about your industry and will be able to thoroughly uncover your critical business needs.
Find Out How Much Funding You Qualify For
- Flexible terms – Unlike one-size-fits-all bank loans, we will custom tailor each financing solution to the business. From determining loan or lease sizes to crafting repayment terms that easily fit within your specific budget, you’ll feel comfortable with your small business financing for veterans. Whether you are looking for an equipment lease, merchant cash advance, or simply a loan to provide needed working capital, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for – at the terms you need with National Funding.
Simplifying the Business Loan Application Process
Small business loans for veterans don’t have to be difficult to obtain. In fact, applying today with National Funding takes only minutes. To begin, simply complete the quick and easy online form. You’ll often receive a lending decision the same day you apply, which means you can begin immediately planning how you’ll use your chosen financial tool to grow your business. Upon receiving all of the required information, we can fund your veteran business loan in as little as 24 hours.1
As a business owner, and a veteran, you know how challenging it can be to run your own business – especially if you have an immediate need for business financing.
Contact the experts today at National Funding and see just how easy it is to acquire complete small business solutions with affordable and flexible terms.
Small Business Loans
When others say no .... National Funding says YES!
National Funding is a top nationwide lender and convenient resource for business loans. We offer the flexibility to create small business loans with terms that meet your specific needs as a borrower. Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when other lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who has specific knowledge about your industry and will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
There is no obligation to get started, and no need for collateral or a down payment. Click or call and receive a quick decision and funding in as little as 24 hours.1
Loans from $5,000 to $500,000
No collateral required
Easy, no cost, no obligation application
True to our mission, we encourage you to read the following policies and learn how they affect you as a client.
(1) 24 hours:
Fast approvals and 24 hour funding subject to receipt of required documentation, underwriting guidelines, and processing time by your bank. Funds are deposited into your business checking account as soon as the next business day after approval and acceptance of terms.
(2) Early payoff discounts:
National Funding offers special opportunities for its customers to terminate contracts early and receive a discount in the process. Equipment Finance customers who pay off the total remaining balance early, at any point during the contract, will automatically receive a 6% discount off the total remaining balance. Working Capital customers who pay off the total remaining balance in full within the first 100 days of the contract will automatically receive a 7% discount off the total remaining balance. We do not currently offer a discount on our lease contracts. Customers must pay off the balance in full, be current, and in good standing to take advantage of the discount within the time parameters.
(3) Automatic payments:
Loan payments are withdrawn via Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays.
(4) Wide variety of payment options:
- Equipment Financing: payments are remitted monthly with terms of 2-5 years
- Working Capital Loan: payments can be remitted daily or weekly with terms of 4 months up to 24 months
(5) Huge potential tax savings:
Section 179 tax deduction is a lucrative and important tax break that has been made permanent across the board, under the Protecting America from Tax Hikes Act (PATH Act). In most cases, the IRS allows your equipment lease or loan payments to be 100% tax deductible! You can secure the equipment, tools, and technology that you need, while also taking advantage of significant tax deductions — up to $500,000. Consult your tax professional for more details.
(6) Guaranteed lowest payment:
Pursuant to the terms and conditions specified in these Rules and Restrictions of the Guaranteed Lowest Payment, National Funding guarantees to provide the lowest payment on equipment leased through National Funding, for lease terms from 24 to 60 months, or to pay $1000 towards qualifying executed leases. Lease payment comparisons must be based on a lease in excess of $10,000, for approved equipment, and with the same terms and conditions as those offered by National Funding within seven days that the National Funding terms are issued. To be eligible, customers must provide a competitive lease quote without contingencies, and vendor invoice, and in the name of the lessee within seven calendar days of the date National Funding issues its terms. Guarantee only valid on competitive equipment leases. Equipment finance agreements do not qualify.
In the event that the monthly lease payment amount from the competing lease company or bank is lower than the monthly payment that is being offered by National Funding for the same equipment and pursuant to the same terms, National Funding will verify the validity and accuracy of the competing leasing company’s or bank’s payment options, terms and the vendor quote. National Funding has the option, in its sole discretion, to either beat the competing leasing company’s or bank’s monthly payment rate, or pay $1000 to the lessee. The lessee must provide National Funding with the competing company’s or bank’s signed lease agreement with payment terms/options, and take delivery of the equipment. Payments will be made within 30 days, and lessee is responsible for any taxes.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is available to both new and established customers of National Funding. This offer is valid for new lease applications only. The Guaranteed Lowest Payment is not retroactive — a previously funded equipment lease with National Funding is not eligible for the Guaranteed Lowest Payment. Only non-contingent offers of lease terms and payment are eligible. Offers made to lessee that include subsidization by manufacturers and/or vendors will not be considered in comparing competing offers.
The Guaranteed Lowest Payment may be discontinued at any time without notice.
To participate in the Guaranteed Lowest Payment program, if you have a lease agreement and vendor quote which you believe will qualify for the program, contact your National Funding Lease Manager.
(7) Terms and Conditions apply:
This is not a guaranteed offer of credit. Loans subject to lender approval. Approval amount is based on eligibility determined by information obtained from Dun & Bradstreet. Actual eligibility may vary. Restrictions may apply. Application is subject to approval by the lender and is based on factors such as business type, time in business, annual sales, average bank balances, personal credit and other variables deemed relevant by the lender.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers have to say about our variety of loans & financing solutions.