Electrical & Electrician Business Loans
Electrical and electrician business loans keep customers homes running
Ready To Move Your Business Forward?
Types of Electrical Business Loans
How Electrical Business Loans Can Help You
Electricians and electrical companies provide services that help homeowners keep their houses in good shape. To keep your electrical company running successfully, you need funds to pay bills or hire new technicians. Electrician business loans give you the working capital you need to pay for business expenses.
- Business loan funds can help you set up employee training programs that teach your staff the skills to perform their jobs
- Adding safety seminars or programs can help promote a safe work culture for employees
Expand Business Service Area
- Invest in marketing or advertising for your electrical business
- Hire the employees you need to serve new markets and grow your business
Regular Business Expenses
- Pay for rent, utilities and office supplies for your company’s office space
- Cover the cost of regularly maintaining tools and equipment used on the job
Licensing and Insurance Costs
- Make sure your technicians are properly licensed to follow safety standards
- Ensure your company is safe from liability in the event of an accident
How to Apply
Why National Funding?
If your electrician business needs funds to cover costs or take advantage of growth opportunities, you need a lender who understands your business. National Funding has provided funding solutions for electrician companies across the country. Speak to a dedicated Funding Specialist to get customized electrician business loans for your business.
We Know Electrician and Electrical Businesses
Experience supporting electrical business owners
Trusted by Businesses Like Yours
Over $4.5 billion in funding to more than 75,000 businesses nationwide
Fast & Easy Application Process
No-cost, no-obligation application with funding in as few as 24 hours1
Lending solutions and payment options tailored to your specific needs
Funding Specialists Who Care
Experienced Funding Specialists help you make the right decision
No collateral requirements, plus simple, automatic payments3
Electrical Business Resources
As an electrician, you may think leading your own electrical company will be easy. Unfortunately, there are many other factors that go into running a successful business. Use these tips to help you make smart business decisions for your company.
To attract new customers, you need to market your electrical business. One of the best ways to get the attention of new clients is to use SEO, or search engine optimization. SEO helps increase traffic to your website. Follow these tips to set up an SEO plan for your company.
If you find yourself in a panic each year at tax time, you’re not alone. Many owners of electrical businesses aren’t sure what they can and can’t deduct from their taxes each year. Learn more about business tax deductions and find out which deductions you may qualify for.
Ratings & Reviews
We are very proud of what our customers are saying on TrustPilot.